Stats of note for 2010
- 2,893 the amount of article reads for the busiest week on the blog wk 28/2nd wk July
- The busiest day still, on the weblog for reads of one article is still in 2009 and was Tuesday September 9th 2009 with 1,412 reads of one article.
- The busiest month of 2010 was July 2010 with near 15,000 reads of articles.
- At the time of writing this post, this year I have done 44 [81 – 37] horticultural related reviews on loudervoice
- You viewed over 279,027 [299,027 -20,000] of my photographs over on Pix.ie in 2009. This picture was my best photograph with 426 views
- Read the stats for 2009 reviewed
Statistics for the website – www.Doneganlandscaping.com
Not really of interest to me… this may be of interest to some.
Statistics for the blog – Blog.Doneganlandscaping.com
The statistics below do not refer to my website. They only refer to the weblog. They are two seperate addresses. The weblog uses wordpress stats.
*image above recorded 12th January 2011
Top 10 referrers to the blog:
- WordPress Dashboard
The Top 10 Links clicked for 2010:
Facebook for 2010 – facebook.com/DoneganLandscaping
has only been set up for Donegan landscaping in 2011.
Youtube for 2010 – youtube.com/Doneganlandscaping
Audio & iTunes – The Garden Sodcast
Irelands first and only gardening podcast – The garden sodcast podcast only hit iTunes in August 2010. iTunes don’t do stats. I am currently working on collating these. This image was taken last week from the iTunes whats hot [outdoor] section.
I am personally unsure of how much or what you may wish to read that may be of interest. I am also to an extent unsure of what a lot of this means, or I simply don’t pay much attention it. It doesn’t really make a difference to me either or to be very honest except for I get a rough idea of what gardening blog posts people are interested in and therefore what, especially new or different works.
Still a gardener 😉
Any other info you may wish to see here for whatever reason or you just wish to pass on your thoughts or comments, you can comment below or contact me in the following ways.