Today the garden group took its first visit to Skerries Mills in North County Dublin.
It was always going to be a little chilly but lessons learned from The War Memorial park visit led to a choice of place in january were it was semi in and outdoor.
It was a great day to kick off the garden groups first adventure of the year. Thank you to all who made it possible and to those who came along. It is you who make the great outdoors, for me, even greater.
In particular, from the Irelands Eye garden group trip I learnt very quickly that just because I’ve been there – in no way does it mean I’ve seen it all. Amazing what the varying eye’s and minds pick out 😉
- Jennifer Farley took these wonderful shots of Skerries Mills – I love the second one of Anthony taking a photo….
- Now go to Anthony’s blog to see the image he published
- more of my Skerries Mills images
- Jonathan’s images of skerries mills – I like the one from the masters office
- Peter Nugent’s images. Nice pic of the the mills weighing equipment
- Jennifer also put some more of her Skerries Mills images here