As always you can rss the podcasts via iTunes or direct via audioboo
To all things Bloom, once again, I quote myself from last year:
To only mention the gardens is, maybe, what I should be doing…. but, as a garden builder and designer at Bloom – they are all [seriously] amazing and I simply can’t be pushed to just pick one. Anyone who designs and/ or builds a garden here is a genius in my eyes I will however give an over view of the entire Bloom experience & some of the interesting people I met on my sabbatical
My Recommended Bits And Bobs:
As per the podcast…. here are the links to those I mentioned
- Shawna Coronado – she’s @shawnacoronado on twitter and will be in the garden expert area. A must see.
- entertainment tent [#20 on the map]- ice creams!
- imaginosity – loved it last year. Even better this year.
- Craft demonstration area. Remember the blacksmith Michael Budd and Kathleen from the basket makers association – even more crafts this year.
- Agriaware area – see the pics below
- Chefs Kitchen. Nevin will be mobbed 😉
- Go say hi to Dawn Ashton [she helped on my Niall Mellon gardeners day out] in her garden. All plants there were supplied by my good friend Pat Fitzgerald – remember him from last year…
- Show times dates and how to get there are below the pics other than that see the bloom website
- And finally – don’t forget to upload your pictures to the Pix.ie Bloom Group – where you can see the rest of my bloom images
How to get there:
- BY CAR: google maps directions and sat nav co ordinates – click here
- don’t bring the car unless you need to!!
- CYCLE: hire a bike! book early
- or bring your own bike
- GUIDE DOGS: are welcome – other than that no!
- see here for further details
Show times and dates:
- friday 4th June 10am – 6pm
- saturday 5th June 10am – 6pm
- sunday 6th June 10am – 6pm
- monday 7th June 10am – 6pm