After a different week of sorts last week [and today 😉 ] Last Friday saw Ballybougals first poker classic take place in the old school hall.
***Tickets can be bought behind the bar in The Village Inn from Kevin or drop by my house or give me a call 🙂
From Yes folks 7 tables of 7 people will battle it out for the title of Ballyboughals best poker player Friday 16th October.
The gig won’t take place in O’Connors pub exactly as the people wont really all fit in… rather it will take place in the old school opposite… but systems are in place that a lounge person will run back and forth constantlty from one to the other with your beverage in case your taste buds dry out 😉
The reason… well of course the trad session is on so when you finsh your game of cards… simply walk the far side of the [very narrow] road and have a listen to some of Ireland finest musicians.
Sandwiches will be provided on the night and the trad session [as always] is free in.
Never been to ballyboughal [just outside Swords btw] here’s how to get here
Recent Blog Posts
- The Front Garden Podcast Peter Donegan Interview
- Irish in France Podcast: Peter Donegan Interview
- Guest Speaker: Peter Donegan Louth In Bloom Awards 2022
- Shortlist: Big Impact Award Motive Television, DIY SOS Ireland RTE Television – Futurescape 2022
- Peter Donegan Show Garden Design, Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show 2023
Like us on Facebook
Co, Dublin A41 P978 Ireland