- Phil O kane. Photo Blogger. Absolute Genius. I love this ladybird one. Go to the nature section. Brilliant.
- The hilarious adventures of Ben Kenealy, a patio furniture set and his Dad – it’s amazing how funny life is when a 10% OAP’s discount is at stake.
- researchers are considering using radioactive land to grow biofuels reports Susan Kreamer of Gas 2.0 – bicycle?
- Galway City Council. Want to rip through Terryland People’s Forest. They believe redirecting the traffic through the park is of more benefit to….. the people. The people don’t think so. Allan summises the story extremely well here. They are also responsible [?!!] for this park [?] and this park [?]
- on the subject of turf – croke parks new turf will be grown in Scunthorpe reports the Irish Examiner. One or two tried to make a bigger story out of it. I’m just glad they’re getting on with the game. I don’t believe we grow that kind of turf in Ireland anyway.
- I asked if anyone had a an amazing guaranteed Irish product that was super dooper and worthy of a mention? Dee replied 😉 Her website is www.dees.ie; she’s also on facebook as Dees and guess what? Dee is on twitter. Here’s what she said
Organic Guaranteed Irish Wholefoods Burgers, suitable for coeliacs and vegans & Handmade in Cork – Invented by myself Dee.
- I am putting all of my photographs on pix.ie – slowly but surely. Genius site. Irish owned and run and the staff are really cool – when I have a wee problem. Thanks lads.
- sesame seeds recalled over salmonella report the Irish Times
- and finally this. Not the greatest quality…. but still extremely funny