Myself and the pint sized human will be on this walk. Always a bit of craic and good old fashioned fresh air family fun. Any hassles or Q’s just drop me a line 😉
SATURDAY 10th MARCH – National Tree Week Walk in Ballyboughal with the Hedgerow Society.
Discover Larch, Scots Pine, Oak, Beech and lots of primroses in Mainscourt Woods.
- Meeting Point: O’Connors Pub, Ballyboughal [see image below]
- Time: 2.00
- Duration: c. One and half hours
- Details: Chance too to see about 50 frogs! Children very welcome
- Donations welcome: for Temple St Hosp.
- Info: Ann 086 3638487 – or comment below