I was looking recently for information on irish products that were to do with the barbeque. I was extremely disappointed. I could find nothing Irish, online. If I can’t find ’em – I guess no-one else can.
On the flip side – I often get e-mailed, [more spammed] by people looking for links to their products. Damiens general & logic guide on ‘fluffys’ kind of apply here.
Is your product is amazing:
- You can send me a sample – I can fiddle around with it and develop my own opinion and review it. I can/ will not review something I have not used.
- You can send me a link and I can then decide whether or not to give it a mention.
- You can offer free products/ tickets to the readers of the weblog, where it may then also be reviewed.
my preference is the following:
- It is preferably irish made or/ & designed or/ & invented.
- you are NOT an agent/ reseller of it.
- It can be an event, a book or a service – it really just needs to be interesting
- it should be greeny/ outdoors/ horticulture related – try me 😉
All of my reviews to date are linked to Loudervoice – click and take a look. That doesn’t include general links to bits and bobs I find interesting.
*please note – I do this weblog in my spare time – hence this post.
How to contact me:
- You can leave a comment
- send me an email/ by post- man
- fill in the contact form etc – click here
this courtesy of Stephen…. see how easy it all works 😉