it may well be november – but that does not mean one can rest on their laurels [?!!]. There is still so much to be done in the garden. So here are the bits and bobs you need to get at. Help is right here – if you need it, just hollar. It may be a little colder – but do remember to enoy! The alternate of course is to get somebody to do the garden for you and you can always go for a walk on the promenade in Bray… i love it!
- feed that lawn
- bird feeders 🙂
- paint all things steel and timber
- start a bark mulch heap… saves time and money
- buy self build ireland magazine – plan next years garden
- cut back those plants and clean up those beds
- plant bulbs – hurry!
- thinking of planting a hedge – hurry
- buy someone a tree– this is the time for better value!!
- 10 really easy things to make you happy [and make this list shorter]
- book your tickets for Chelsea flower show – out now!
- bark mulch… use it or lose it
- before you do that don’t forget the weeds
did i leave anything out…..