- Date: Sunday 7th October 2012
- Time: 11.30 am on location
- Details: We will have a personal guide for the tour of this wonderful estate….
- Numbers: 20 maximum.
- Booking: Leave a comment below saying ‘I’m in’ and you’re good
- With thanks to: South Dublin County Council
What is The Non Gardeners Group:
A fine and dandy day out in the great outdoors. Here you may choose to hold hands, or not, point at trees, listen and learn or quite simply smile and laugh with your nearest or dearest should you choose to bring them with you. The horticulture bit you may ask ? That’s optional but, should you choose to ask them questions – I and a host of others will be there and the information on tap. All of the great bits of green and horticulture – except in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt [if thats what you like to wear ].
Further: take a scroll through the garden group category
A Random Garden Choon To Listen While You Read ?
A little about Corkagh Park ?