The Sodshow Garden Podcast – every Friday – in iTunes, www.sodshow.com all good podcast stores.
the above all thanks to DavyMac 😀
Anything else you can contact me in the following ways
- via the contact page on DoneganLandscaping.com
- Fancy a Sodcast Mug for your cuppa…. ? because [say Pierce Comms] of course there is a consumer emotional attachment to brands and logos
This Week On The Blog:
none for this week….
Links For The Podcast:
- Christmas gift ideas for the garden
- Christmas Tree Farm – near ballyboughal
- holly trees ?
- growing pumpkins from seed
Images For The Podcast:
This Weeks Oddities:
- 7up Christmas on Ice
- Tales of Medieval Dublin
- @Recycle4Wales @TidyPlanet : Go green and save your old TV from landfill
- Ella McSweeney Euro 125 for a 5 ft Christmas tree from Milltown when you can buy a 6 footer for Euro 25 direct from a farmer? That’s all a bit 2005.
- Curlydena says I might like these upcycled seed markers
- via @conor pope A snowman with exemplary taste in newspapers: http://bit.ly/eii0W2 via @paulhealy10
- almost forgot….. late addition courtesy of Arabellasock 😀
Will Knott asks:
I have pumpkins. Two small (put one fist in the other sized) “live” pumpkins that were decorations for haloween. If I want the seeds inside to grow, what should I do. At the moment they are sitting in the front garden, frozen. Will they rot down and plant themselves, or do I need to break them open?
Love the podcast
- On the FM: Dublin – 89.9 Limerick-105.5 Cork-106.7 Galway-89.5 South East-103.8 – They also have The Christmas Fm iPhone app or you can listen online all over the world
- They are @ChristmasFM.ie on twitter and also Niall O’Keefe as @niallOK
- I also love their range Christmas jumpers and this is my new favourite Christmas song
You can catch the Niall O’Keeffe show on Saturday evening. Don’t forget to Text XMAS and your message to 57000 and let Niall know you’re listening….
Nice way to end the podcast. Thanks Niall, enjoyed that 😀