After a different week of sorts last week [and today 😉 ] Last Friday saw Ballybougals first poker classic take place in the old school hall.
I’m trying to get to south africa with the Niall Mellon Township for the 3rd year in a row. I need to raise €5,000. Sounds like a lot but it’s not when you get lots of small amounts…
I’ve a couple of ideas in the pipeline….
My first is this. It’ll make you smile. You leave a comment. Donate a small amount of pocket money. Nothing too big…. and then have a good mick take at my expense. Easy!!
The minimum is €2 [two yo-yo’s] – it says €20 – but just delete that….. and have a bit of craic!!
Go on this picture is ample ammunition… g’wan ahead and knock yourself out 😆 Donate online here. If you don’t want to see my hairy white legs – then click here and put your name down for a few bob. Got a better idea? just contact me 😯
Recent Blog Posts
- Garden Inauguration: Jardin Historial Péronne, France
- Speaking: Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland, RHSI Garden Show 2019
- RTE Radio 1, The Business Show. Live, Bloom 2019
- Silver Medal: The Perennial Show Garden, RHS Flower Show, Cardiff 2019
- Garden Talk: Peter Donegan with Ed Burnham, National Museum Cardiff, Wales
Like us on Facebook
Co, Dublin A41 P978 Ireland