This Saturday. March 30th. 8pm onwards. Taking place in O’Connors Pub in Ballyboughal, its near Swords, Dublin and it’s the only pub in the village. I’ll be doing a muisc and quiz night extravangaza so I can do my 3rd half marthon for Temple street Childrens hospital. Which is where all spondulas raised will go to.
I’ll keep from print the finer points as to why Temple Street is so close to my heart and before I have a Jerry Maguire moment. I’ll get back to the yapping about the big night…
On the big Night:
- Skerries legend and Music man Martin Byrne will be kicking off the night from 7.45
- Then we head into the main show bonanza and the super dooper table quiz
- There’ll be the also sooper dooper raffle
- and spot prizes
- and food. yummy
- And this followed by [for one night only] DJ Brian Greene
5 Euro Per Head OR 20 Euro For Table Of 4! Don’t worry if you come on your own. Or as a trio. We’ll fix you up with somone
Wanna know What Temple Street Will do With The Dollars ?
This year we are hoping to raise €60,000 to purchase 4 diathermy machines to be used in theatre. These machines are necessary pieces of equipment for the operating theatre and provide optimal support for operative procedures in virtually all medical fields. The diathermy machine is used in theatre and is employed in a controlled manner during surgery to seal small blood vessels by coagulation and to cut through layers of tissue.
- Re the night: pop into Niamh in O’Connors Pub
- anything contact Peter Donegan
- or visit the Temple Steet Childrens Hospital website
UPDATE: After the 2013 Temple Street Half Marathon