- Course Title: Horticulture/Practical Gardening
- Teacher: Peter Donegan
- Duration: 10 weeks – 1 evening per week
- Cost: 120 Euro – paid to St Tiernans
- Booking closes: February 2nd 2013
Commencing the start of February 2013, I’ll be teaching a 10 week course in horticulture and practical gardening as part of St Tiernans Community Adult Education Spring 2013 Programme.
I have to be honest and note that I didn’t choose the title or how the course would be shaped but, I like it. In short, the general idea is that the classes will be shaped to suit what you wish to get from the 10 weeks, based around your garden, lifestyle and what additional knowledge and skills you may wish to take on. That as versus what I may [possibly] think you should learn, isn’t such a bad thing when you think about it.
- Phone: 01 2953224 or Mobile Paul Kelly (086)2614772
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: St Tiernan’s Community School, Parkvale, Balally, Dublin 16, Ireland
- Web: St Tiernans Website – not much info there…. gimme a call if you need to