Amongst the many varying brilliant things that The Ballyboughal Hedgerow is one thing you can take for absolute granted is that it is a brilliant day out for any age or group of people.
That aside there is always some form of a theme to them. The first walk of 2012 is themed
5 x 500 Year Old Bridges In One Day
We won’t being spending 376 hours looking at Bridges and hedges just in case you are thinking that… It’s a walk. It’s the craic, the banter and on your merry way – you might ask:
Wooo00oot the flippin jaaaaaysus is that over dere, Luv ?
Who, What, Where When, you’re now asking ?
- Date: This Sunday 29th Jan 2011
- Time: 2pm – or – 2 ‘o clock whichever you prefer
- Meet: O’Connors Pub, Ballyboughal
- Cost: make a small donation if you feel like it – if not, no sweat brother. It’s heading the way of Temple Street Childrens Hospital fyi 😉
More info or any help you may need – simply contact:
- Peter Donegan on 0876594688
- or Anne Lynch on 0863638487
- or email info@DoneganLandscaping.com
Links and info that may help:
NB: this is not a [Peter Donegan] garden group outing outing [official], yet it is. That’ll be announced later this week and takes place Sun 5th Feb