I could write a big lengthy blog post, but the gist of it is in the audio just below. I’d like to think that this might go a little further than just this post. We’ll see 😉
Update Wednesday 9th November:
And from The SodShow this Friday. Particular attention should be paid to my interview with potato grower David Rodgers and his notes on the grading of potatoes.
In the veg world.
- Image 1] the labelling on a potato bag
- image 2] a potato that is too big
- image 3] more incorrect sized potatoes
- image 4] potatoes that don’t make the grade
If you would like to get in contact with me you can do so in the following ways:
- email email@example.com
- call 0876594688 if you don’t get an answer please do leave a message and I will call you back as soon as is possible. I am possibly up a tree and it may be dangerous to take your call at that time.
UPDATE 22nd November 2011:
Met with RTE’s Ear To The Ground Friday 18th, who interviewed myself and David about this.