The Sodshow Garden Podcast – every Friday – in iTunes, www.sodshow.com all good podcast stores.
Fridays 3pm – 103.2 Dublin City fm – #SodShow – www.dublincityfm.ie
You can contact me in the following ways:
Recently On The Blog:
- the extended Shamrock interviews
Images For The Radio Show:
maximum minimum thermometers – the first is the battery [now broken] operated one. the second image, the manual mercury thermometer I had for close on 15 years.
Links For The Radio Show:
Jane Powers, who spoke on shamrocks, writes every Saturday in The Irish Times weekend magazine. Janes personal weblog is One Bean Row.
How Can You Listen ?
- Tune in: 103.2fm if you are in the Dublin area
- Online: visit www.dublincityfm.ie and click the listen button
- After that: I’ll have it all here on the garden blog – in the podcast category
- iTunes: in the same place they always were
Contact us live on Dublin City Fm ?
- Use the hashtag: #SodShow
- Text the show: 0879771032
- Phone the show 018658020
- On Twitter: @dublincityfm
- On Facebook: facebook.com/DublinCityFm
- via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course you can also just hit the contact page on this blog and get me there
This Weeks Oddities:
whilst listening to Jane Powers interview, it was pre recorded…. I decided to record you this little video to show you around the studio a bit.
Last week was national tree week. You still have time to plant… but hurry!
Séan Smith sent me this one:
GIY week runs 12th to 19th March. From yoga for gardeners in Dartmouth Square to livestreamed events on the www.giyireland.com and also on www.facebook.com/giyireland – where they are trying to get 100,000 people to pledge to grow some food this year.
Of course Séan’s own GIY Rathgar branch who I spoke with before, will be meeting on 28th March in the Rathgar Junior School at 8pm for anyone curious about growing their own.
Also City Centre GIY meeting on Saturday 12 March at noon at the Food Co-op
went out for a walk last Sunday up the backroads of Ballyboughal and met these two lads…