The Sodshow Garden Podcast – every Friday – in iTunes, www.sodshow.com all good podcast stores.
Fancy a Sodcast Mug for your cuppa…. ? There are now only 3 of these mugs in the entire world. I have one. 😀
Anything else you can contact me in the following ways
- via the contact page on DoneganLandscaping.com
This Week On The Blog:
- Weather To Consider The Client
- Seeking Garden Podcast Feedback
- Black and Brown Leaves
- The Woodland league – save Irelands forests
- Invasive species Alert – Harlequinn Ladybird
- Horticulture Action Group
Links For The Podcast:
Irish Weather Online
- About Irish Weather Online
- Irish weather Online on twitter
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- I recommend the Irish weather latest news
- Introducing Jane Powers to the Garden Podcast
- One Bean Row – Jane’s Personal Blog
- PowersFlowers – Jane on twitter
Images For The Podcast:
This Weeks Oddities:
- Fancy Surfing On New Years Day In Bundoran ?
- Newswhip report: Ireland won’t make climate change targets
- I like this post on plants in your office to relieve stress
@DoneganGardens Our Christmas Tree is better than the Roosevelt Centre one in Elf according to our kids. Thanks for the tip. Great price too
Commissioner Máire Geoghegan-Quinn announces new EU report entitled A decade of EU-funded GMO research
The main conclusion to be drawn from the efforts of more than 130 research projects, covering a period of more than 25 years of research, and involving more than 500 independent research groups is that biotechnology, and in particular GMOs, are not per se more risky than e.g. conventional plant breeding technologies.
extract: “The introduction of such advanced processes and materials based on biotechnology and GMOs, has enormous potential not only to enhance quality of life while reducing environmental footprints, but also to improve the competitiveness of European industry.”
This email in From Alison at Pierce Communications
Loving your blog Peter. Great example of making digital comms work within a traditional industry!!
Choosing the right Christmas tree….