https://doneganlandscaping.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Peter-Donegan-Garden-Design-1030x213.png 0 0 Peter Donegan https://doneganlandscaping.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Peter-Donegan-Garden-Design-1030x213.png Peter Donegan2009-07-19 21:11:332012-06-07 16:32:3410 [more] even green-er bits and bobs….
Haven’t done this in a bit…. so here goes my 10…. ish bits and bobs
- can’t remember who sent me this… sorry. Thanks to popjam anywho…
- PETA want a non – dairy Michael Jackon sculpture – courtesy of Sherry in L.A. What the..? Who the…? Stick to the coats and do us all a favour. Please?
- The Outdoor Wire – U.S. Utility giant pleads guilty to killing golden eagles and pays a $10.5 million fine – are they gonna buy some more….? also from Sherry
- From The Inspired Economist: Coca Cola launches eco friendly packaging….? They’re calling it the Plant Bottle. See what you think yourself….?
- Also from the inspired economist Honey Bees are disappearing….. mysteriously? – in Ireland if you wanna know more? Try the beekeepers association of Ireland – nice people.
- Back to Ireland….. Bernie [in Cork btw] did a live stream to let me know how he was getting on with his garden….. how to use technology to your advantage? absolutely! now you know what I do in my spare time 😉 And Bernie is a legend!
- the fingal vintage society does its annual show. All the cars, the barn dance, the car & tractor run and lots of green stuff – great weekend for the family. ********** update: this has been cancelled due to bad weather. 🙁
- Round-up. You know the stuff? Scientific American reports round up can kill human cells. Thanks to Julian who got it from @Flowers [Jane] Powers who got it from…. 😉
- 3 courtesy of the mulley meister
* win a tractor
* Wexford. 31st August – 2nd September art in the open
* & finally trevor sargeant’s [non-political] kitchen garden blog
- From the Examiner – Non native plants to be banned from sale in Ireland – it takes you this long to plan to make a decision….? rediculous! A public consultation process will be in place. What? Just do it John. We know the problem.
- Courtesy of Corks very own Stephen Spillane