https://doneganlandscaping.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/donegan-landscaping-logo.jpg 0 0 Peter Donegan https://doneganlandscaping.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/donegan-landscaping-logo.jpg Peter Donegan2009-04-15 07:17:042009-07-15 13:40:3610 green-er bits and bobs.... for you!
Every now and again, I get a list of things that generally wouldn’t make an entire blog post so to speak or simply just deserve a good mention…. here are another 10 green-er-[ish] bit’s and bobs…. just for you! enjoy 🙂
- Two company’s I recently reviewed Qik & Maxroam – they’ve just joined forces. A great Irish business success story. A great man in Pat Phelan at the helm. Read the facts here. Tanáiste Mary Coughlan was on hand celebrate with the lads great news. Bulaidh bós All.
- Limerick Mothers asked to get real…? I’d mentioned real nappies before… It seems Limerick Co. Co. are going a step further and doing something… I’m all for this one. April 22nd and 23rd… Pity this isn’t an All Ireland gig. Well done Sinéad Mc Donnell, Limericks Environmental Officer!
- Sonairte Ecology Centre Eco green courses based in Meath…. go do one, so worthwhile. And an amazing place to visit
- B & Q can kiss mine – i’ll grow my own, on my own thank you!
- According to Clare County Council… well, their press release [read it here], 37 plots measuring 15m x 10m is the way to tackle the recession?! Great idea – slight bandwagon jumping on me thinks! Would have been nice-er if this was simply just a good news story…. But then it is The Mayor of Clare
- A boat made of 16,000 plastic bottles to sail from Cali to Australia – it is so very true
- Irelands new national disaster – vertical flooding ? make up your own mind.
- Free Gig! Interested? Composting at home? Limerick County Council & the Irish Peatland Conservation Council Coláiste Iosaef, Kilmallock (7.30-10pm, Thursday 23 April). I wonder do they have brown bins in Limerick? For more info contact Helen Rooney at 061-496192 or e-mail hrooney [at] limerickcoco [dot] ie
- Courtesy of Eoghan Mc Cabe – been sitting in my locker a while… just waiting…. Ma! ? Press play below…. 😆
- Courtesy of Nick Mc Givney – a new meaning to green business cards