over at twitter the suggestion came up to have some guest writers on the doneganlandscaping weblog. People seemed quiet pleased with the suggestion ;). So we made a few rules. It had to be relevant to horticulture of any nature, type, size or style and it had to be personal… Titled ‘gardens – what I like about….’ This was the green-day for those who generally wouldn’t consider themselves so.
The offers came in unusually very easy and so every Thursday 10 guest writers will write ‘their’ little piece with their photographs of a moment they had with something that photosynthesised. Just remember it your post and your happy thought…. enjoy!
[ps. your deadline is 3 thursdays before your date… don’t forget ;)]
The 10 writers are:
- Thursday 30th October –Ángel Luis González Fernández alias bohoe [www.bohoe.com] – click here for Bohoe’s article
- Thursday 6th November -Debbie Metrustry alias DebbieMet [www.debbiemet.wordpress.com] – click here for Debbie’s article
- Thursday 13th November – Pixie von dust alias Marie Boran [www.thestrangequark.com] – click here for Maries article
- Thursday 20th November – Damien Mulley alias damien mulley [www.mulley.net] – click here for Damiens article
- Thursday 27th November – Adrian Mc Mahon alias aido [www.ballyboughal.net] – click here for Aido’s article
- Thursday 4th December – Rick O’ shea alias dude [www.rickoshea.wordpress.com] – click here for Ricks article
- Thursday 11th December – Phil O’ Kane alias Iced coffee [http://words.iced-coffee.com] – click here for Phils article
- Thursday 18th December – Donna Mair alias Donna M [http://nightmaircreative.wordpress.com] – click here for Donna’s article
- Thursday 8th January 2009 – Jackie Danicki alias Jackie 🙂 [http://jackiedanicki.com] – click here for Jackie’s article
- Thursday 15th January 2009 – irish allotments alias Thomas Cowderoy [http://www.irishallotments.net] – click here for Thomas’s article
That’s the list for this year…. I’ll do another in the new year – but for the moment don’t forget your deadline and happy gardening, garden memories or whatever made you smile at some point whilst surrounded by a little green 🙂