I had written a list of  garden posts that were relevant to the people of Ballyboughal over here and I’d also given a list of the top 10 garden posts you liked the most. That aside, and with 8 odd weeks to Christmas this is my Top 10 thing to make you happy… or at the very least make you smile! You know where to come if you get stuck!
[ps the reason for doing this is because of george lee this… and I believe life is good… I dont have a gizillion dollar$… but life is good! If you’re smile isn’t as big as it normally should be… then this is for you enjoy! 😉
- how and when to plant trees – tiz the season to be jolly – buy ’em fast – the gift that’ll last!
- bulbs and more Bulbs! how? what? where? when? I planted them on the verge outside my house – pop up and nab some if you don’t get around to it!
- another 10 – 10 things you did not know about Peter Donegan – one of my first posts – have a laugh or dig a little deeper into my past here!
- one of the first articles I wrote for The Farmers Journal – makes me smile everytime [sorry Alan]! of course it didn’t end there…
- we *think* we have it bad in Ireland – I don’t think we have anything to complain about – i’ll be there again this year… with a big smile 🙂
- sign yourself up for free gardening updates… it’s costs nothing [click the last line!]
- invest a decent sized herb garden and some free food
- a pink boat travelling across the M50… old news? ah if it makes you smile!
- i’m famous in Poland… yip! me and Bertie?!!
- Men can do mens things and install a water butt – the wife will love you and you can claim it back on your tax… how intelligent are you!
UPDATE: the illustrated friar blog has done one over there
Sinéad has done a really happy cool one over here
Iced Coffe Phil has 10 happy things over there
winds and breezes has spectaularly going on over here
and Marie has it all smelling of roses over here at the strange quark 🙂
AND donna over at another nightmair blog just popped up with another bundle of happiness [i like no.9 😉 ]
…of course ballyboughal had to have my personal top 10 happy things ….
John isn’t happy at all…. and you can of course leave yours as a comment if you wish…