These garden planters were hand made in Dublin, Ireland.
Marked to measure using a pencil & a set square – old school – and precision cut & trimmed. The planters made from recycled timber – by client request on this occasion, were then twice sanded using a block of wood and sand paper and screwed together – very important in Irish weather and finally, hand painted twice – for added protection – in Henry Ford’s favourite colour.
Subsequently they were lined inside with a semi permeable membrane – just a centimeter below the surface level; filled with Irish compost and planted with plants hand selected by yours truly, all of which were grown in Ireland.
- large planter measurements : 100 cm wide x 50 cm deep x 50 cm height
- small planter measurements : 50 cm x 50 cm x 50 cm
- yours can be made to measure if you may wish – details below
- this video below, may give a you a better feel. press play.
- I studied horticulture not, as you may have gathered video production.
- To more serious matters, you may prefer your planting a little different
- and that, like preferring The Bay City Rollers over Bob Dylan, is very much allowed
- in fact these planters contain fruiting bushes, herbaceous plants, herbs, scent and flower
- the knowing that, makes me smile. And that, is a very (very very) good thing.
Thoughts or Q’s [?] leave a comment below or drop me a line.