Whilst my early working days did include teaching horticulture, the last years have seen that skill recalled, with a mild bit of a twist. The talker of gardens that I am, alongside Niall O’Keeffe I host The SodShow, Ireland’s only Garden Radio Show on 103.2 Dublin City Fm. In October 2012 it was awarded Irelands Best Podcast.
From a horticultural talking public perspective, 2012 saw me speaking at everything from music festivals and one-off public gardening demonstrations, to private gardening classes and demonstrations and talks to Gardening and Horticultural societies.
Bookings and inquiries are now being taken for 2013.
Examples of Garden Talks and Gardening Demonstrations:
- Huntstown Community Centre Garden Fair. Gardening Demonstration and Talk.
- Private garden class, talk and demonstration on gardening in small spaces for New Ireland Assurance.
- Garden Talk on the Evolution of 17th Century Landscape Design at The 2012 Spirit of Folk Festival
- I also run The Peter Donegan [sure what else would you name it] Garden Group and I am more than happy to chat garden tours and outings tailor-made to suit you or your group. 2013 sees the beginning of year 4 for the group.
- Talks for Castleknock and District Gardening Society and Clontarf Gardening Society.
- Grow your own garden talks and workshops with Fingal Libraries and Fingal primary schools.
- In a free to the public event, I was one of the acts for Dublin City Council’s Urban Living in Dublin City that took place live in Wolfe Tone Square.
- I organised, put together and spoke at the Oldbridge Country Fair garden Talks.
For Your Event…
- Public demonstrations and talks for events/ public or other, got a random suggestion or query – just give me a call – see below for details.
- If it’s not noted above, just hollar. I make good caffeine and different very often proves most interesting.
- Anything else, just ask…
Contact Peter Donegan
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 087-6594688
- Facebook: facebook.com/DoneganLandscaping
- Twitter: @DoneganGardens