- Course Title: Horticulture/Practical Gardening
- Teacher: Peter Donegan
- Course Type: Evening Course (course no.305)
- Duration: 10 weeks – 1 evening per week
- Cost: 120 Euro – paid to St Tiernans
Commencing September 26th 2012 I will start teaching a 10 week course in horticulture and practical gardening as part of St Tiernans Community Adult Education Autumn Programme.
- Times: 7.30 – 9.30pm Wednesdays
- Dates: Wed. 26th Sept.2012
- Where: St.Tiernan’s Community School, Dundrum
I have to be honest and note that I didn’t choose the title or how the course would be shaped but, I like it. In short, the general idea is that the classes will be shaped to suit what you wish to get from the 10 weeks, based around your garden, lifestyle and what additional knowledge and skills you may wish to take on. That as versus what I may [possibly] think you should learn, isn’t such a bad thing when you think about it.
- Phone: 01 2953224 or Mobile (John): 087 2235741
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: St Tiernan’s Community School, Parkvale, Balally, Dublin 16, Ireland
Here’s what the team at St Tiernan’s have to say:
This course will be shaped by the students’ needs and interests. However students will learn how to prepare their garden during the autumn/winter months for the growing season to come, learn how to grow a variety of flowers and vegetables. Students will also learn how to develop safe working practices.
Fresh out of the 2012 The Spirit of Folk Festival, I’ve got a feeling I’m really gonna enjoy doing this one. Unsure if it’s for you ? Don’t hesitate to pop me a line. All the details on the contact Peter Donegan page.