- Speaker: Peter Donegan
- When: 1.45 – 2.45pm, Saturday 22nd September 2012
- Where: Spirit of folk Festival 2012, Dunderry Park, Co. Meath
- Area: The Festival Ecology Area
- Admission: see SpiritOfFolk.com for tickets and prices
What is The Spirit of Folk Festival:
Spirit of Folk is a three-day, family friendly festival running from 21-23 September in the stunning grounds of Dunderry Park, Co Meath. Over the weekend we’ll be rockin’ to some of the finest and freshest acts that folk music has to offer. Spirit of Folk promises to be the most eye-catching, intimate, and bewitching festival of 2012!
Pictured above: Spirit of Folk organisers and lovely folk, Caroline Duke and Natasha Duffy with Peter Donegan at Dunderry House
- Garden Talk Title: Gardening is for Grandmom’s. Grow Your Own is for for hippies.
- Further: an evolutionary look at how we, horticulture and our relationship with the landscape has changed and grown over the years.
Peter Donegan began gardening at the age of 5. When he grew up, he went on to study horticulture for 4 years. In 2001 he set up Donegan Landscaping and has won a host of design and landscaping awards for 17th and 18th century gardens and show gardens at National competition. Peter hosts and presents The Sodshow, Dublin’s only garden radio show and podcast and lives in the wee town of Ballyboughal, North County Dublin with his family, his two dogs and his three hens.
More information on The Spirit of Folk Festival 2012:
- email: info[at]doneganlandscaping[dot]com
- twitter: @DoneganGardens
- phone: +353(87)6594688