- Date: Sunday 5th February 2012
- Time: 11.30 am on location.
- Details: Dave Robinson, Manager/ Owner of Rathbeggan Lakes will be our personal guide for this wonderful day out and the first official gig of 2012.
- Numbers: limited to 18
New To The Garden Group ?
There’s no membership. It’s very simply people who like the great outdoors with a side order of horticulture, should you ask the question. There’s no membership and I try to keep it as free as possible. This usually comes by people likle Dave donating me and you their time and venue.
What else have we done – see Catgeory Garden Group
What’s at Rathbeggan Lakes ?
Dave tells me – they have 85 allotments, a viewing tower, a new geometric garden, a two year old orchard and new mini woodland walk! And that’s without going near the lakes themselves. We also have a small coffee shop on site.
- There will be no charge for the tour of the gardens – but – and only on this occasion you can make a donation to Temple Street childrens Hospital should you wish.
- Children, kids, Grandads and families are more than welcome. Very much a case of the more the merrier so long as you say hello, goodbye and thank you.
- I do this garden group for free. This is year 3. The best thing you can do to help is come along – the day you don’t is the day I scratch my head – also: Garden Group for 2012.
Garden Group-ees Note:
- Booking: via comment – here only. Its a very easy numbers count.
- Contact me: see below. not a problem
- Other: My suggestion is car pooling from Dublin City or Swords meeting point. Most of you know each other. If you are stuck and wanna go just leave a comment noting that – it will be easily solved.
- Dress Code: this is Ireland. See weather.
- Duration: 1.75 hours or longer if you are enjoying yourself
- Weather: the weather…. your guess is as good as mine.
- Lunch: I had suggested bringing a picnic. That’s what I will be doing anyway. All things going good it’ll be a flask of coffee and some nice sambos!
- Anything else: leave a comment below or gimme a call.
- Directions: Rathbeggan Lakes, Dunshaughlin, County Meath – on the old N3 now called the R147 and are easily found by taking Junction 6 on the M50 and then leaving the M3 at exit 5. See what you think. Dave Robinson
- - or – see Google Maps
- More info: Rathbeggan Lakes Facebook or rathbegganlakes.com
- by email info[at]DoneganLandscaping[dot]com
- call mobile – o876594688
- Peter Donegan on facebook