I did a sesssion of gardening talks with Fingal Libraries for some of Fingals primary schools about two weeks ago.
Taking place once again in Fingal’s Libraries, I will be doing a second series of gardening talks for anyone who would like to attend. Whilst the talks are as such free to attend, I am told that booking is essential and you can do this through your local library. As I said before, I’m more familiar with the mobile library so I’m unsure of what is the easiest way to do the actual booking. Also places are limited.
update: To book any event just contact or drop into the relevant library
The following talks are so far confirmed:
- Malahide Library – Monday 18th April @ 3pm
- Baldoyle library – Monday 18th April @ 7pm
- Swords Library – Tuesday 19th April @7pm
- Blanchardstown Library – Wednesday 20th April @ 7pm
- Balbriggan Library – Thursday 21st april @ 7pm
More details on fingal libraries and the garden classes/ talks contact:
Development & PR Department
Fingal County Libraries
For more information on garden talks & demonstrations you can also contact me in the following ways:
- courses, classes, demonstrations & talks