Always nice to know people are listening. I got this from Bernie Goldbach who heard it all the way from the US of A. One can be inclined to forget this is the worldwide web.
As regards garden sizes I work on….. I sincerely don’t mind what size your garden is….. as long as I am in a garden I’m happy 🙂
- via the contact page on DoneganLandscaping.com
This Week On The Blog:
Links For The Podcast:
- The happy gardener
- irish gardening online
- trying to promote the irish gardening industry
- chickens ?
- stewed apples
Images For The Podcast:
This Weeks Oddities:
- Conor Pope wrote about organic on Saturday past.
- I will refer to the following: Teaching organic and a post I titled the organic bandwagon [see comments on this post].
- Isn’t this a nice little story – ‘erbs
- 2011 Chelsea show gardens are confirmed and include the return of multi-gold-medal-winning designer Bunny Guiness http://cot.ag/9eB2jt
- @TidyPlanet – Land Rover to target fleet market with ‘greenest’ ever Freelander http://bit.ly/dyV3ab
- Theres a low awareness of Biodiversity
- Did I mention this before? More [state] money to waste, my opinion. Environmental Packs
- Mulley pimped this out for a different reason – but, also a waste of money in my eyes, it seems the National Botanic Gardens / OPW have just got €41,000 for the:
Development of 3 x 40 minute colour coded self guided Tours / walks consisting of audio commentary, music and digital images which will be available to download at the visitor centre, online and also preloaded onto reusable media cards for insertion into mobile phones
Courtesy of @SeanMcDGrange alias Sean McDonald
It’s North Sligo. It’s mid-November. There’s a storm brewing. It’s 9 degrees. And the Ice Cream Van is here…
And finally, finally…. There were a few people who were simply amazing the last two weeks…. those who know, know the story. Thank you. For the rest of my life you will be forever remembered.