I have been maintaining gardens since before I was a teenager and after 10 years in business garden maintenance is still one of the services that I pride myself on. In 2007 I won the overall ALCI award for garden maintenance – in this case it was a private garden.
I provide both commercial and domestic garden maintenance outside of and including Dublin.
I find that it is the preparation prior to any gardening works taking place that ensures the relationship between you and I works best and also guarantees the best results from your budget and the time I spend with your space outdoors.
Garden Maintenance can be done by way of the following:
- a one off garden visit
- regular scheduled garden visits
Within a one off visit you may simply require a good honest tidy over of your space to give it a lift for the upcoming season or you may simply require a more manicured approach to an existing outdoors to get it back to its finest appearance once again. Others simply require a helping hand to get the garden back on its rightful course where it has been let go for some time.
Services for regularly scheduled and one off visits also include:
- additional planting to suit the season or for additional colour
- mulching of beds and play areas
- fertilising programme for trees, shrubs or lawns
- grass cutting of open areas or small spaces
- hedge cutting and shrub pruning
- tree services
- weed control in lawns or through existing planting and borders
Whilst some wish to complete the garden maintenance tasks themselves one can also get that little added direction and consultation. In this regard, garden maintenance schedules, checks and calenders can be put in place to suit your specific space in the great outdoors if required.
If you would like to talk with me about garden or grounds maintenance you can as always contact me via the following options.
- by email email@example.com
- via this website: click the contact page
- call mobile – o876594688
- Certificate in Commercial Horticulture (1996)
- General Examination in Horticulture – Royal Horticultural Society (1997)
- Advanced Diploma in Commercial Horticulture (1998)