Listen to The Sodcast in MP3 – or – as always you can subscribe or/ and listen to the podcast via iTunes.
Had a facsimile this week [?!!] asking for my online contact details….. no I’m not making it up. [hello Denis and Mary ] See below.
On a seperate note…. For all the reasons of self promotion [it is my weblog after all... ] – yes I do do small gardens makeovers, overhauls and changes to the existing small, medium or large gardens – in fact anything to do with gardens – I am your man. If you are in need of that extra bit of [green outdoors derived] smile to your day – you can of course contact me on:
- via the contact page on DoneganLandscaping.com
On The Blog This Week:
Images for The Podcast:
This Weeks Oddities:
- Every reason why the outdoors is great. In Mayo. In one post. Love it. Want to go. ‘Crouch down behind a tuft of bog for shelter’. I think I will.
- For a weekend that won’t ‘shuck’ head to the Galway Oyster Festival! http://short.ie/0ga9yd via @irishholidays 23rd to the 26th September. And yes shuck is a real word.
- EU will continue to approve GM crops - If EU says ‘no’ to anything that is new, we are condemned to backwaters http://bit.ly/a8vg2N – so says Eoin over at BlogScience
- Free gardening class offered Saturday at Clackamas Community College in Oregon – via @magnoliatree_
- Great review by @gardenbeet of 2 Living Wall products – via Rebecca Sweet – I love Rebecca’s wordless wednesday post.
- Dublins streets were closed off for European Mobility Week and the car free day that took place on Wednesday.
- From Susan Daly – the Irish Times tells of the Viking fortress of “immense” significance uncovered in Co Louth http://bit.ly/9c7n8y
- via @carolaik Germany says No to Monsanto’s genetic engineered GMO corn MON 810 http://bit.ly/aJWTR3 also via @MichaelPata @Peepsqueak @herniabible
- From Phil at the Landscape Juics Network - is garden media failing to understand digital technology? I spoke about this on last weeks podcast Phil…. has it changed since then ?
- And finally Adrian tells me that the tractor he was stuck behind was magical… it turned into a field – the old ones are the best…. eh ?
I told you….
And this courtesy of Mark Little. Amazing image of Dublin …
This Sodcast comes to you with very special thanks to South Tipperary Biodiversity Forum – making Tipperary a great place-to-bee