This week the sodcast podcast was accepted by iTunes. Find the sodcast on iTunes here. If you like it please pop over and give it a vote and/ or a nice comment. It would sincerely, be really appreciated.
When Brian Greene caught the news, he very kindly recorded the brand spanking new intro jingle. I love it. It makes me smile. Thanks Brian. I really appreciate it.
This week on the garden blog:
- hanging hanging-basket brackets
- the alternate to the hanging basket bracket
- 10 new green questions with comedian Paddy Courtney
Photographs For The Podcast – In The Garden This Week:
I did this post some time ago on the corkscrew hazel
There are still places available on the grow your own garden course taking place next weekend, Saturday 21st August. To book a place – simply email email@example.com
You are the reason I do what I do:
This was posted on Bernie Goldbachs weblog. I left a comment there – but told him I’d answer the rest of it here on the sodcast podcast. Take a browse at Bernie’s garden situation…. see if it rings a bell ?
I posted this link as a comment on his blog regarding the lawn. The rest is in the podcast 😉
This weeks oddities:
- The Arthritis foundation 2010 run/walk Milwaulkee Irish fest – they are also on @MKEIrishFest
- Via @sweetrebecca – the sculpture made from sprinklers
- Monks may not have been the first to live on Skellig Michael – via David O’Brien
- Feather Down Farm – Rosemary McCabe camped here recently for The Irish Times
- Think I’ll go to to Lough Key myself – ever been ?
Ever Been To:
My good buddy @mushypea007 took this picture. It’s was taken at 8.45pm tuesday night from the end of Howth Pier in North Dublin. I swore it was a postcard. It’s not. 😉 Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
And finally :
from the puck fair courtesy of Susan. Pure golden once the music starts.