- cutting hedges – how do you do yours ?
- diana the hen ran away from home
- 12 new plants to the market from Ireland
- Some positive discussion over at St Audoens Park & blackrock park – what do you think ?
- Trim haymaking festival takes place Friday 18th to Sunday 20th June. I’ll probably pop by on Sunday. I like the look of the thatch cottage village and the scythe cutting competition. Its €10 entry but free for kids. I don’t know if there is a charge on car parking ?
- Richard Berney course on rain harvesting techniques @ Sonairte cost is €80 and it runs 10am-4pm
- Sonairte also have a gardening and wildlife club for children aged 8 -12 starting this Saturday cost €15
- Howth Peninsula Heritage Society Present: The Centenary of the Irish Countrywomen’s Association, a talk by Marie O’Toole, in the Howth Angling Centre, West Pier, Howth on Tuesday June 22nd, at 8 p.m. There is a €4 charge for non members
- Rathbeggan Allotments, Saturday 26th June, is a taste of the good life day. Special guest is Victoria Mary Clarke and she’ll be doing a demo on yoga for gardening from 2pm. Adults €12 children €8.50
- an organic weedkiller via @greensideupveg
- they took all the trees and put them in a tree museum via @treehugger
- amazing trees from around the world – via @suzebert @planetd @andrewghayes
- this from @elliebellie1986 and I asked…. it is real 😉
- I meant to put this up ages ago…. I’m so sorry Laura and I hope the parents Mimosa tree gets better…. 😉 Anyhow, Repak recently partnered with the 2nd year Marketing Students in Dublin Business School on an online communications project to promote Repak and recycling. Pretty cool idea and I not your average corporate video…. While you are there check out the repak blog. One of my favorites is the coffee powered car.