- cutting hedges – how do you do yours ?
- diana the hen ran away from home
- 12 new plants to the market from Ireland
- Some positive discussion over at St Audoens Park & blackrock park – what do you think ?
- Trim haymaking festival takes place Friday 18th to Sunday 20th June. I’ll probably pop by on Sunday. I like the look of the thatch cottage village and the scythe cutting competition. Its €10 entry but free for kids. I don’t know if there is a charge on car parking ?
- Richard Berney course on rain harvesting techniques @ Sonairte cost is €80 and it runs 10am-4pm
- Sonairte also have a gardening and wildlife club for children aged 8 -12 starting this Saturday cost €15
- Howth Peninsula Heritage Society Present: The Centenary of the Irish Countrywomen’s Association, a talk by Marie O’Toole, in the Howth Angling Centre, West Pier, Howth on Tuesday June 22nd, at 8 p.m. There is a €4 charge for non members
- Rathbeggan Allotments, Saturday 26th June, is a taste of the good life day. Special guest is Victoria Mary Clarke and she’ll be doing a demo on yoga for gardening from 2pm. Adults €12 children €8.50
- an organic weedkiller via @greensideupveg
- they took all the trees and put them in a tree museum via @treehugger
- amazing trees from around the world – via @suzebert @planetd @andrewghayes
- this from @elliebellie1986 and I asked…. it is real
- I meant to put this up ages ago…. I’m so sorry Laura and I hope the parents Mimosa tree gets better…. Anyhow, Repak recently partnered with the 2nd year Marketing Students in Dublin Business School on an online communications project to promote Repak and recycling. Pretty cool idea and I not your average corporate video…. While you are there check out the repak blog. One of my favorites is the coffee powered car.