NEXT CLASS: tomorrow saturday April 17th 9.30am – 3.30pm
***if you are stuck for directions to Ballyboughal and then to my house you can contact me on [vodafone prefix and then add....]6594688
I did the grow your own gardening course about 2/3 weeks ago now…. It wasn’t until I was out recently at an event and I was beig asked was I doing another as the wife would love to do it…. Then a neighbour popped by…. he’d love to too…. then online I got it…
So the response from the last/ first class was good. The demand for a second one seems to be there…. that’s also good. It’s now simply a case of can I get the numbers to make a day of it….? That bit is up to you.
Who is the Garden Class for:
- those who wish to be green but not a full time farmer.
- those with an apartment balcony or you that simply just wish to grow a bit on a space about that size
- For those who work 24/7 and watch tv but are willing to do a bit
Whats the day like:
- real coffee & homemade buns on arrival @ 9.30am – with an intro chat amongst the group
- then outdoors until around around 12.30
- homemade lunchin the kitchen until around 1.15
- back out until about 3pm and finish with a fresh cuppa/some homemade biccies and a chat.
- to take place in Ballyboughal [it's near Swords/ North Dublin ]
- Places are limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Cost is €60 per person
- I supply everything you need. You get to to bring it home with you.
- laughing is encouraged
- original post on the garden class here
Wanna come along ?
- Pop your name[s] in the comment box below.
- email me info[at]doneganlandscaping[dot]com
- phone me on [vodafone prefix and then] 6594688