UPDATE: 9th jan 2011
Peter Donegan landscaping Ltd is on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DoneganLandscaping
I wrote this post here to say so. Its called: Peter Donegan landscaping Ltd now on facebook. Notice the title of the post.
The difference – you just won’t find a pic of my granny and a cat I never owned on holidays in Leitrim with me in a pair of shorts tagged on it, this way 😉
the first way it was set up – ie. as Peter Donegan [individual] on FB you may have.
*note: the original title of this post simply read: facebook: you’re dead to me!
To the post as I wrote it at the time, if you wish to read on…..
But I recommend you read this post called facebook fans for gardeners first.
Like the title says…
- I am a gardener – so were most of the people I knew there.
- Some were my family. Some were great friends.
- In order to remain semi sane, never the twain should mix.
- One was an Italian girlfriend. It lasted 3 weeks. When I was 15. She found me. It didn’t work out then…..
- I got an average of 10 friend requests/ become a fan of per day. I told you the last time. now I have to tell you every single day.
- I really only ever did RSS my Blog into it.
- You never buy me a pint in real life. I don’t want an imaginary one.
- Working on a virtual farm is not fun for me. I do not want to work on yours either
- And finally Dermot O’ Niell is neither a vintage car, a fine wine nor dead.
Then I read this by Paul Walsh who has left twitter
One less thing to worry about…. who’s next