I’ve been brewing on this one for a while. I know a lot of ‘techies’. But, like me, when talking in latin ie. plant language [my equivalent] – sometimes one can get lost in the midst of conversations and to the point of no return.
My task is to take ten technology related companies and with the help of the brains behind the operation
- explain how your product/ service works technically
- explain how it would benefit a non techie/ greenfingers
Where I can I will suggest
- products/ services I use or haved used
- in my everyday life where possible
- Irish companies unless there is no equivalent
My reasons for this… I guess I had some bad luck in techie terms. At one point last year my website even died for 6 weeks and came up with the message ‘website suspended’ the weekend bloom opened. Since then I have learned so much, I have met so many amazing people and I have come a long way in terms of what I might consider my now, second hobby.
No matter which way I look at it technology like nature should be embraced. It is a part of modern life and is often necessary to get those creative juices flowing.
I’ll publish one per week every thursday Monday. I’ll also put the directory of articles/ companies on this page. In the meantime enjoy the video… see if you can spot a techie you know
- blacknight – read the article here
- maxroam – read the article here
- Qik.com – read the article here
- twitter – read the article here
- polldaddy – read the article here
- loudervoice – read the article here
- eWrite – read the article here
- focail.ie – read the article here
- silicon republic – read the article here
- murrion software – read the article here