Donegan Landscaping, Dublin. Creating Gardens Since 2001
Peter went on to study horticulture for 4 years and all the while working and learning from the ground up, Peter moved from teaching horticulture to landscaping in London before becoming head of grounds for Dublin City University. After leaving his post as Contracts Manager in Dublin, Peter moved to Scotland to work on garden design and consultancy.
In 2001, aged 24 Peter returned home to set up Donegan Landscaping. He has since won a host of awards as both designer and contractor for 17th and 18th century gardens and show gardens at National competition.
Peter is a regular speaker on the horticultural circuit. He also writes freelance and presents Dublin’s only garden radio show and podcast, The Sodshow.
Peter lives in the wee small village of Ballyboughal (that’s very near to Swords), Fingal, North County Dublin.
Peter Donegan’s qualifications:
- Certificate in Commercial Horticulture (1996)
- General Examination in Horticulture – Royal Horticultural Society (1997)
- Advanced Diploma in Commercial Horticulture (1998)
Garden and Landscaping Services:
If you are seeking inspiration for your garden you can contact Peter. Or browse the following:
- Gardens In Pictures – Donegan Landscaping, Gallery
- Landscaping In More Detail – Gardens by Peter Donegan
- Landscaping and Garden Design Awards
If you are looking to visit or book Peter to give a gardening talk or teach a gardening class:
- Upcoming Gardens Talks and Gardening Classes
Contact Peter Donegan:
- email: info@DoneganLandscaping.com
- phone: (087)6594688 – best number to get Peter on.
- landline: (01)8078712